Make sure you dress up for the holidays and for the Costume Contest to be eligible for awesome prizes.
Grab your friends or take it solo.
We will be judging for the following divisions:
- 5K/8K Individual Costume – costume of only one person
- 5K/8K Partner Costume – costumes with two people participating.
- 5K/8K Group Costume – 3 or more form a group.
- Half/Full Individual Costume – costume of only one person
- Half/Full Partner Costume – costumes with two people participating.
- Half/Full Group Costume – 3 or more form a group.
Judges will be looking for originality, authenticity, overall theme, and craftsmanship. Being “in character” is always a plus!
Rules for participants
- You must run/walk in your costume the entire race to be eligible for prizes.
- Groups and pairs must come to the judging table together to be judged.
- If you are a group or a pair, you must pick a team captain and a team name. We will use this name and the team captain’s race number for judging.
- You must have a race number visible to be eligible for the contest and keep your race number on for winner announcements.
- You must have been a registered participant and run the race to be eligible for the costume contest.
We will announce winners during our award ceremonies. 5K/8K winners will be announced at 9:00AM and Half/Full winners will be announced at 12:00PM.
Costume Contest Check-In Schedule
Check-in for the contest will take place at the information tent. Bibs are required to check-in.
- 5K: 6:30-7:30AM
- 8K: 6:30-7:30AM
- Half: 6:30-7:30AM
- Full: 6:30-7:00AM
*All times are subject to change